HOTEL NEAR SAN DIEGO BEACHES AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
San Diego is famous for its amazing weather, which is why outdoor activities such as fishing, kayaking, surfing, biking, boating, sailing, scuba diving, and golfing are so popular.
NEARBY OUTDOOR OCEAN ACTIVITIES:
- La Jolla Shores Surfing Lessons. Learn more.
- Kayak Aqua Adventures La Jolla. Learn more.
- Sport Fishing. Learn more.
- Boat Rentals. Learn more.
- Harbor Cruises. Learn more.
SAN DIEGO BEACHES
With 70 miles of pristine coastline the famous San Diego beaches can be enjoyed 365 days a year. From expansive sandy beaches, rocky cliffs, reefs, tide pools and everything in between, the beaches in San Diego are unique and beautiful. Perfect for a day with the family, San Diego offers some of the finest beaches in the world.
- Mission Bay (7 miles)
- Point Loma Cliffs (7 miles)
- Ocean Beach (7 miles)
- Mission Beach (7.5 miles)
- Pacific Beach (9 miles)
- Coronado Beach (10 miles)
- La Jolla Beach (11 miles)
- Torrey Pines State Beach (14.5 miles)
- Del Mar Beach (18 miles)
- Imperial Beach (18 miles)
- Solana Beach (20 miles)
SAN DIEGO GOLFING
The Hilton San Diego Mission Valley is only one and half miles from Riverwalk Golf Club in Mission Valley. Riverwalk Golf Club features 27 holes of magnificent golf and is considered one of the region's premiere golf courses. Visit website.
OTHER NEARBY GOLF COURSES:
- Torrey Pines Municipal Golf Course (15 miles)
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club (18 miles)
- Eastlake Country Club (18 miles)
- Steele Canyon Golf Club (20 miles)
- Salt Creek Golf Club (20 miles)
- Maderas Golf Club (25 miles)
- La Costa Golf Club (28 miles)